MSC and Fincantieri have signed the final contracts for the construction of four luxury cruise ships.
All four vessels will each have a gross displacement of 65,000 tonnes and 481 guest suites.
The contracts have a total value exceeding €2 billion (US$2.26 billion).
The first of the four ships will be delivered by the spring of 2023. The remaining three will come into service one per year over the following three years through to 2026.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding