All American Marine has launched Waterman, a new hybrid catamaran ferry for Washington State’s Kitsap Transit.
The 21- by 7.9-metre hybrid-electric passenger vessel was designed by Glosten in Seattle.
Waterman will serve as a water taxi transporting 150 passengers between the Washington municipalities of Bremerton, Port Orchard, and Annapolis.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds