Wight Shipyard has delivered a newbuild 250-passenger river catamaran to Central Danube Region Marketing and Development’s Twin City Liner tourist service running on the Danube River between Vienna and Bratislava.
The Incat Crowther-designed vessel has a length of 39 metres, four Scania DI16 809kW main engines, a service speed of 32.4 knots, and a maximum speed of 38 knots.
The main cabin is capable of seating 186 passengers. On the upper deck, external seating will be provided for 29 passengers while interior seating is available for 35 passengers aft of the elevated wheelhouse.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds