Austal has delivered a newbuild Ro-Pax ferry to Danish operator Molslinjen.
Named Express 4, the vessel has a length of 109 metres, a speed in excess of 40 knots, and capacity for over 1,000 passengers and 425 cars.
It will arrive at its new home port of Odden after a 27-day voyage beginning at Austal’s Henderson shipyard.
Express 4 is expected to commence regular ferry services in the Kattegat Sea from mid-March 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding