Australia’s Travelmarvel has placed an order for three new river cruise ships in a series to serve the company’s European Gems itinerary between Amsterdam and Budapest.
The vessels, which are scheduled to debut during the 2020-2021 time frame, will be named the Contemporary-class.
Each ship will have 91 cabins ranging in size from 14.2 to 24 square metres, a large sun deck, and a casual dining restaurant.
- Samoa police patrol boat retired after 31 years of service
- UAE to proceed with Gowind-class corvette acquisition
- HMAS Ballarat tallies four drug busts in three days in Middle East
- Australia's last two Adelaide-class frigates return home from final overseas deployments
- High Speed Transfers places order for fourth Damen 27m CTV