Norwegian shipbuilder Myklebust has delivered two plug-in hybrid double-ended Ro-Pax ferries to local operator FosenNamsos.
Lagatun (pictured) and Munken were handed over to their new owner on November 29 and November 30, respectively. These will begin operational sailing on January 1, 2019.
Each ferry has capacity for 130 cars and 399 passengers.
- Iran commissions locally produced cruise missile submarine
- Equinor and KNOC sign MOU for possible wind farm offshore South Korea
- US Navy commissions littoral combat ship Tulsa
- Ocean Yield enters into option agreement for long-term FPSO bareboat charter
- Noble to buy second newbuild jack-up rig from PaxOcean