Cemre Shipyard launched Rovdehorn, a new double-ended Ro-Pax ferry being built for Fjord1 of Norway, on Tuesday, November 27.
The hull of the vessel is presently being towed to Havyard’s facility where it will undergo final outfitting.
Rovdehorn will measure 111 metres in length and displace 3,000 tonnes once completed.
- Med Marine delivers ASD tug to Enapor
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims
- Delivery of Russian submarine Kazan to be delayed