Cemre Shipyard launched Rovdehorn, a new double-ended Ro-Pax ferry being built for Fjord1 of Norway, on Tuesday, November 27.
The hull of the vessel is presently being towed to Havyard’s facility where it will undergo final outfitting.
Rovdehorn will measure 111 metres in length and displace 3,000 tonnes once completed.
- Soviet nuclear sub that sank off Norway in 1989 still emitting radiation
- Sredne-Nevsky lays keel of seventh Project 12700 minesweeper
- Höegh LNG executes 18-month interim time charter with Cheniere
- First steel cut for Indonesian Navy's second purpose-built hospital ship
- S'hail adds panamax bulker pair to Baumarine pool