Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched an ASD Ro-Pax ferry on October 16.
The vessel was built for the Tongsha Automobile Ferry Management Office in Jiangsu Province.
The vessel has a length of 89.51 metres, a width of 15.1 metres, a speed of 10 knots, a 170-passenger capacity, a maximum load of 453 tonnes, and a main deck axle load of 22 tonnes.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago