The dive vessels Amelia and Johan, 9.75- by 3.96-metre high-tunnel catamarans, recently arrived in Honokohau Harbor, Hawaii.
Aquatic Life Divers selected Armstrong Marine to build the two vessels in 2018.
Twin Yamaha 223kW outboards, paired with SeaStar steering, power each sister ship.
The 16-passenger USCG Subchapter T dive boats also feature fly bridge helm stations, dive tank racks, head packages, custom storage tables for camera equipment and dive weights, fresh water showers, and Garmin navigation.
Aquatic Life Divers will debut the vessels at a grand opening party on November 3 in Honokonau Harbor.
In addition to providing scuba and snorkel charters, Amelia and Johan will support Aquatic Life Divers’ participation in the Reef Check Worldwide EcoDiver programme.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding