Sunflower Kirishima, a new large-scale Ro-Pax vessel for Mitsui OSK Lines subsidiary Ferry Sunflower, was launched recently.
The 192- by 27- by 6.8-metre Sunflower Kirishima has room for 121 trucks as well as private cabins, suites, an open entrance lobby with three-story atrium, public baths, and a restaurant.
Two 8,830kW engines deliver a speed of 23 knots.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding