Crystal River Cruises christened it fifth vessel, Crystal Ravel, on July 11 in Budapest.
Crystal River Cruises' fleet now comprises of Crystal Ravel and her sister ships, Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Debussy; as well as Crystal Mozart.
Crystal Ravel is currently sailing itineraries of six to 14 days between Vienna and Basel; and in 2019 she will be the only river ship to sail seven-night Danube cruises round-trip from Vienna to ports in Austria, Hungary and Slovakia.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Awilco orders second semi-submersible drilling rig from Keppel FELS
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang cuts steel for seven tugs for COSCO Shipping Bulk
- Royal IHC to build second TSHD for National Marine Dredging Company
- McDermott awarded Middle East offshore EPCI contract
- Topaz and BP sign contract extension for 12 vessels