Crystal River Cruises christened it fifth vessel, Crystal Ravel, on July 11 in Budapest.
Crystal River Cruises' fleet now comprises of Crystal Ravel and her sister ships, Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Debussy; as well as Crystal Mozart.
Crystal Ravel is currently sailing itineraries of six to 14 days between Vienna and Basel; and in 2019 she will be the only river ship to sail seven-night Danube cruises round-trip from Vienna to ports in Austria, Hungary and Slovakia.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia