The fifth Rhine-class river ship for Crystal River Cruises has been handed over at MV Werften in Wismar, Germany.
The 135-metre Crystal Ravel accommodates 106 guests in all-suite, all-balcony, all-butler ships on Europe’s rivers. She includes king-sized beds, panoramic balcony windows, walk-in closets and wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs.
She joins the Crystal River Cruises fleet one month after her sister ship, Crystal Debussy.
Crystal Ravel embarks on May 10 from Basel to Vienna, and sails itineraries along the Rhine, Danube, Main and Moselle rivers.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west