Princess Cruises’ 115,875GT Sapphire Princess has set sail for Southampton, England, after undergoing a two-week dry dock in Singapore.
The 2004-built cruise ship for 2,670 guests is the latest ship to receive the livery design and Princess Cruises logo on her bow, Princess Cruises President Jan Swartz.
Upgrades include luxurious bedding in each stateroom, Camp Discovery Youth and Teen Centre, an entertainment LED wall inside the Princess Theatre, and the improved Lotus Spa and Fitness Centre.
The work is part of a US$450 million ship renovation campaign.
SCDF commissions new firefighting vessel
- COLUMN | Swire Pacific Offshore: What went wrong? [Offshore Accounts]
Sinanju inks time charter agreement for Singapore's first LNG dual-fuel powered bunker tanker
in Tanker World
- PSA Marine takes delivery of dual fuel tug
- COLUMN | The rise of the Southeast Asian coast guards [NAVAL GAZING]
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy