Princess Cruises’ 115,875GT Sapphire Princess has set sail for Southampton, England, after undergoing a two-week dry dock in Singapore.
The 2004-built cruise ship for 2,670 guests is the latest ship to receive the livery design and Princess Cruises logo on her bow, Princess Cruises President Jan Swartz.
Upgrades include luxurious bedding in each stateroom, Camp Discovery Youth and Teen Centre, an entertainment LED wall inside the Princess Theatre, and the improved Lotus Spa and Fitness Centre.
The work is part of a US$450 million ship renovation campaign.
- COLUMN | Republic of Singapore Navy on course for modernisation [Naval Gazing]
- Keppel O&M delivers first of three ultra-low emission TSHDs to Jan De Nul
- Keppel to develop autonomous tug for operations in Singapore
- LPG tanker rescues skipper of sinking yacht in Caribbean
- Fujitsu conducts first field trial of new AI-based ship collision avoidance technology