TUI Cruises has ordered a new cruise ship from Meyer Turku Shipyard.
The joint venture between TUI Group and Royal Caribbean Cruises said the 315-metre newbuilding will be named Mein Schiff 7.
She will be a sister ship to the Mein Schiff 1 and Mein Schiff 2 with delivery scheduled for 2023.
The ships will have space for 2,894 guests and include a 438-metre jogging track, a closed and covered sports arena, and a climbing wall.
The agreement is still subject to financing.
- TUI Cruises takes delivery of new Mein Schiff 2
- Unexpected rerouting allows Royal Caribbean ship to rescue stranded sailors at sea
- Carnival Cruise Line’s largest ever ship to be named Mardi Gras
- Royal Caribbean officially names Symphony of the Seas
- Meyer Turku cuts first steel for Carnival's largest ever cruise ship