Seabourn Sojourn has emerged from an intense six-day refit at Freeport "looking like new".
More than 150 workers from marine interior refurbishment specialist Trimline worked closely with Seabourn during the extensive six-day refit at the Maine shipyard, Seabourn Cruise announced on social media.
Maintenance and upgrades were carried out to the suites (including bathrooms), The Colonnade, Panoramic Observation Bar, The Club, Grand Salon and general maintenance around the ship.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro