The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection (RCYC) has celebrated the keel laying of its inaugural vessel at Hijos De J. Barreras Shipyard in Vigo, Spain.
Designed for spacious privacy and comfort, the RCYC vessel is the first of three to be built by the luxury hotel group.
The 190-metre vessels will feature 149 luxury suites to accommodate up to 298 passengers.
The inaugural ship will cruise a variety of destinations, such as the Mediterranean, northern Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America, depending on the season.
Reservations for voyages up to 10 days will open in May. It will also be available for private charter.
It is expected to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic