Van Oord has completed work on a transportation and installation (T&I) contract in support the East Anglia ONE offshore wind farm for client ScottishPower Renewables.
As main contractor, Van Oord transported and installed all 102 three-legged jacket foundations for the 714MW wind farm, which is expected to become operational in 2020.
The company said that most of the installations were conducted at depths of more than 40 metres in the North Sea in rough waters and with minimal visibility.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor