UK-based Seadrill Partners has secured a one-well contract with PC Gabon Upstream for work offshore Gabon.
The contract will commence in September and will last through to the end of 2019.
Seadrill will mobilise the drillship West Polaris for the contract.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor