Icon Bahtera (IBSB), the Brunei subsidiary of Malaysia's Icon Offshore, has received an extension on the charter of the platform supply vessel (PSV) Icon Kayra from charterer Zell Transportation, the company said in a statement dated July 10.
The time charter was originally awarded on April 16, 2014 and had a firm period of five years with an option to extend for another two years.
The extension has an approximate value of RM36 million (US$8.75 million).
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor