Norwegian standby vessel operator Atlantic Offshore has been awarded a contract option extension for Ocean Osprey (pictured) by the UK Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs (DEFRA). The extension commenced at the end of June.
The company has also been awarded an extension for Ocean Troll following Total UK's declaration of a one-year option. Commencement is in mid-July.
Lastly, Equinor has declared a one-year option for Ocean Marlin with commencement scheduled for mid-September.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor