The construction support vessel (CSV) Southern Ocean will support Fugro for a deepwater ROV subsea installation project off the coast of Sabah, Malaysia.
Mobilisation of the CSV, which is jointly owned by Bourbon and Oceanteam, will start early July in Singapore.
The works are expected to be completed sometime in the third quarter of 2019.
- COLUMN | Swire Pacific Offshore: What went wrong? [Offshore Accounts]
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Sinanju inks time charter agreement for Singapore's first LNG dual-fuel powered bunker tanker
in Tanker World
- PSA Marine takes delivery of dual fuel tug
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor