Vroon's Singapore-managed anchor handling and tug supply (AHTS) vessel VOS Ares has secured a long-term contract with petroleum company PTTEP Thailand.
The AHTS will operate as a production support vessel under the contract, which is in direct continuation of its existing charter with PTTEP.
The charter will commence this month and will have a firm duration of three years.
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
SCDF commissions new firefighting vessel
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
- COLUMN | Swire Pacific Offshore: What went wrong? [Offshore Accounts]
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy