High Speed Transfers has signed a contract for two of its Damen-built 27-metre fast crew transfer vessels (CTVs) with MHI Vestas Offshore Wind.
The charter for HST Harri and HST Euan will commence later this year on the Northwester Construction Project in Oostende, Belgium.
The contract has a duration of five years.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor