VT Systems, the US company of Singapore's ST Engineering, has set up a new subsidiary in Pascagoula, Mississippi, to carry out upgrades and repairs of drilling rigs, military and para-military vessels, and commercial ships.
ST Engineering Halter Marine and Offshore will also be responsible for marine and industrial work for clients in the US.
The subsidiary will provide the same range of services formerly undertaken by VT Marine.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service