Prosafe has signed a contract with Petrobras Netherlands for the provision of the semi-submersible DP3 accommodation vessel Safe Eurus for safety and maintenance support offshore Brazil.
The contract will commence in the fourth quarter of 2019 with a firm period commitment of three years.
Safe Eurus will be the third Prosafe vessel under charter in Brazil, with sister vessel Safe Notos also on charter to Petrobras and Safe Concordia on charter with MODEC.
The total value of the contract is approximately US$80 million.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service