Neptune Marine has won an order from Jifmar Offshore Services of France for two multi-purpose workboats in a series scheduled for delivery this summer.
Each vessel will have a length of 12 metres, a 10-tonne deck crane, a four-point mooring system, a moonpool, and IMO Tier III compliant engines.
Jifmar will utilise the workboats for nearshore and civil construction operations.
- AutoNaut's USVs deployed for Pacific Ocean environmental monitoring
- UAE to proceed with Gowind-class corvette acquisition
- K Line bulker to be fitted with Airbus' kite propulsion technology
- High Speed Transfers places order for fourth Damen 27m CTV
- Three dead after lifeboat capsizes in Les Sables-d'Olonne