Norwegian aquaculture company Lerøy Aurora has taken delivery of a crew transfer vessel from Hukkelberg Boats.
The eight-metre boat will be used at one of Lerøy Aurora’s facilities outside Tromsø in northern Norway.
The vessel features an aluminium hull with deep V-profile, twin Nanni T4 270 diesel engines, an additional external steering position on the aft deck, a life raft, and a rescue sling fitted to the railing for assistance in man overboard situations.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service