DOF Subsea recently secured several new contracts for project scopes to be carried out over the next few months in the North Sea.
The contracts, which have been secured for key clients in the UK and Norway, involve a variety of different activities and capabilities including unexploded ordnance (UXO) investigation/detonation, seabed mapping, pipeline and structural inspection, and seabed rectification support using DOF Subsea’s vessels Skandi Skansen (pictured), Geosund, and Skandi Hera.
The company has also been awarded three new North Sea frame agreements for IRM and survey work.
The accumulated revenue from these contract awards are estimated to be around NOK 80 million (US$9 million) and secures utilisation of approximately 100 vessel days.
- Shearwater awarded Senegal offshore acquisition contract
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- COLUMN | UK maritime autonomous system programmes gather momentum [Naval Gazing]
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims
- Solstad secures PSV contract, extensions