Damen Shipyards Singapore has begun building two high-speed crew transfer vessels (CTVs) in a series for Hung Hua Construction (HHC) of Taiwan.
The two aluminium-hulled vessels, to be named Falcon I and Falcon II, will support HHC’s offshore wind power projects.
The CTVs will each have a length of 26.8 metres, a maximum speed of 25 knots, a deck area of 90 square metres, and accommodation for 24 passengers.
- Szczecin, Gdynia maritime offices to get two new research vessels in 2020
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
SCDF commissions new firefighting vessel
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
- First steel cut for Interlake Steamship's newest bulker
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy