Green Marine has begun work on a contract for crew transfer services to and from the Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm.
This is the second crew transfer vessel (CTV) contract signed by Green Marine and Seaway 7 following an earlier contract for Green Quest, which had also provided transfers to and from the Beatrice wind farm offshore Scotland.
For the crew transfers, the company is presently utilising Green Storm (pictured), which was delivered by Damen in March.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds