Oceaneering International has taken delivery of the subsea construction support vessel (CSV) Ocean Evolution.
The vessel has completed sea trials and is undergoing final outfitting in preparation for project work scheduled to commence in June.
Ocean Evolution will also carry out ROV surveys as well as well stimulation and intervention work.
It has a length of 353 feet (108 metres), a beam of 72 feet (22 metres), a 12,595-square-foot (1,170-square-metre) deck, a helicopter deck, a 23- by 23-foot (seven- by seven-metre) moon pool, a 250-tonne active heave compensated (AHC) crane, and accommodations for 110 people.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro