TechnipFMC has been awarded an engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) contract by ConocoPhillips.
The contract is for the TOR II development, located in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea at a water depth of 80 metres.
The contract covers the delivery and installation of a subsea production system including installation of umbilical, rigid flowlines and associated subsea equipment.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage