OOS International and CIMC Raffles have been awarded a five-year contract for the offshore accommodation vessel OOS Tiradentes by Petrobras.
The new contract will start in either the third or fourth quarter of 2019.
OOS Tiradentes is presently working in Brazil under an earlier contract with Petrobras. The new contract with Petrobras will commence upon the ermination of the current contract.
- SWS floats out FPSO Liza Unity
- ECTMarine receives dredger order from African client
- Jumbo bags transportation and installation contract for Yunlin WTG foundations offshore Taiwan
- Hudong Zhonghua delivers sixth 13,000t heavy lift ship to Zeamarine
- AutoNaut's USVs deployed for Pacific Ocean environmental monitoring