OOS International and CIMC Raffles have been awarded a five-year contract for the offshore accommodation vessel OOS Tiradentes by Petrobras.
The new contract will start in either the third or fourth quarter of 2019.
OOS Tiradentes is presently working in Brazil under an earlier contract with Petrobras. The new contract with Petrobras will commence upon the ermination of the current contract.
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
- COLUMN | Swire Pacific Offshore: What went wrong? [Offshore Accounts]
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy