Bourbon and Oceanteam’s construction support vessel (CSV) Southern Ocean has entered into a contract with Fugro and will undertake a program of inspection, repair, and maintenance (IRM) work offshore Australia.
The vessel will be mobilised for this new project in May upon the completion of its current subsea work in India for McDermott.
This is Southern Ocean’s second contract with Fugro following an eight-year bare boat charter that ended in 2018.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage