Shipyard De Hoop has delivered a new standby safety vessel to Rederij Groen.
Named Linde-G, the newbuild utilises a design based on that of the company’s fast platform supply vessel (PSV) series capable of reaching speeds in excess of 20 knots.
The vessel is equipped with a hybrid propulsion system with three operating modes: diesel-electric slow, diesel-electric, and diesel-direct.
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Shogun Ships' newest Ro-Pax formally enters service
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor