Nordic American Offshore (NAO) has completed the acquisition of 13 vessels formerly operated by Scorpio Offshore.
The acquired units from Scorpio include platform supply vessels (PSVs), anchor handling tug supply (AHTS) vessels, and fast crew boats.
The company said in a statement that it will deploy its PSVs to serve clients in the North Sea, which is its primary focus, while the AHTS and crew boats will mainly serve the West African market.
- COLUMN | New corruption allegations against Eni over African OSV contracts [Offshore Accounts]
- DSME sells Cobalt Explorer to Northern Drilling
- Hudong Zhonghua and Golar LNG sign FSRU conversion contract
- Keppel receives final approval for conversion of Gimi FLNG project
- Golar LNG and BP sign FLNG contract