UK-based High Speed Transfers (HST) has deployed the crew transfer vessel (CTV) HST Sofia to work on a contract with Shell.
The Damen-built 26-metre CTV will support Shell’s exploration programme in the Black Sea in fulfilment of the contract, which commenced in March.
HST Sofia will conduct crew transfers to and from the drillship Noble Globetrotter II, which is set to begin an exploration drilling programme in the Khan Kubrat block around 112 kilometres south-east of the Bulgarian port of Varna.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy