Jan De Nul Group has ordered its third offshore jack-up installation vessel at China’s COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry.
The vessel, which will be named Voltaire after the famed French writer and philosopher, is scheduled to be delivered in 2022.
Voltaire will be used in the construction of offshore wind farms and will be fitted with an exhaust gas filtering system to reduce carbon emissions.
- Kongsberg wins first order for new 6,000-metre rated AUV
- SWS floats out FPSO Liza Unity
- ECTMarine receives dredger order from African client
- Jumbo bags transportation and installation contract for Yunlin WTG foundations offshore Taiwan
- Hudong Zhonghua delivers sixth 13,000t heavy lift ship to Zeamarine