Jan De Nul Group has ordered its third offshore jack-up installation vessel at China’s COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry.
The vessel, which will be named Voltaire after the famed French writer and philosopher, is scheduled to be delivered in 2022.
Voltaire will be used in the construction of offshore wind farms and will be fitted with an exhaust gas filtering system to reduce carbon emissions.
- Teledyne awarded US Navy contract to supply AUVs
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy