Ultra Deep Solutions' next vessel, Picasso, will be delivered October 15, 2017, according to a statement from the company.
The dive support/construction vessel (DSCV) will be classed by DNV-GL and be equipped with an 18-man twin-bell twin SPHL.
It features a 140-tonne, 3,000-metre-rated TTS crane, accommodation for 120 passengers and 1,300m3 of clear back deck space.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Vympel launches first of four patrol boats in series for Russian border guard
- PGS, TGS begin Jeanne d'Arc HD3D survey offshore Canada
- Italian joint venture acquires majority stake in Greece's Zouros
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding delivers hopper barge to Rosmorport
- ST Marine Support's newest multi-purpose workboat launched