Maersk Drilling’s ultra-deepwater semi-submersible rig Mærsk Deliverer has been awarded a contract by Inpex Australia and joint venture participants for drilling at the Ichthys gas and condensate field in the Browse Basin offshore Western Australia.
The estimated contract value of the three-year contract is US$300 million, including mobilisation.
The contract, which also includes two one-year options, is expected to commence in the second quarter of 2020.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy