Fred. Olsen Windcarrier has signed a long-term charter with Falcon Global for the jack-up vessel Jill.
The vessel will be working out of Europe and mainly carry out O&M work in the offshore wind sector.
Jill will commence work in Europe under the charter from mid-April 2019.
The vessel’s first job in Europe will be suction bucket installation tests out of Frederikshavn in Denmark together with Universal Foundation. The first contracts for main component exchanges will take place shortly after arrival.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage