Malaysian offshore services provider Coastal Contracts has signed three separate charter agreements with unnamed clients.
Coastal Contracts’ subsidiaries Pleasant Engineering, Coastal Transport Sandakan, and Coastal Offshore Venture were awarded charters for two offshore support vessels (OSVs) and a third vessel of an unidentified type.
The charters have an aggregate value of approximately RM28 million (US$6 million).
One charter has a firm period of five years while the other two are both short-term charters of undisclosed duration.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro