TechnipFMC has been awarded an integrated engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) contract by Eni for the Merakes project located offshore Balikpapan, Indonesia, at a water depth of approximately 1,500 metres.
The contract covers five deepwater wells and their 50-kilometre tie back to the existing Jangkrik Floating Production Unit in Indonesia.
The project scope includes engineering, procurement, installation, and pre-commissioning of subsea equipment such as subsea trees, a manifold, large bore deepwater high pressure flexible lines, umbilicals and distribution hardware, flexible risers, flowlines, and jumpers.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service