UAE-based Telford Offshore has been awarded multiple pipelaying and construction services contracts by Mexico’s Protexa, which is chartering three DP3 multi-purpose vessels for a combined period of approximately 400 days.
The vessels will be deployed on a shallow-water engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) project for multiple lightweight offshore platforms and pipelines. These will be installed at state-run Pemex’s Litoral de Tabasco area in the Gulf of Mexico.
The three vessels to be deployed on the project are Telford 31 (pictured), Telford 34, and Telford 28.
- US Border Patrol boat damaged by gunfire in brief encounter on Rio Grande
- Waste-collecting ASV to begin operations in November
- Astimar 1 launches final one of eight Oaxaca-class OPVs for Mexican Navy
- N-Sea awarded three contracts in Middle East
- Shelf Drilling awarded third contract extension in Nigeria
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy