Neptune Energy Netherlands has awarded SeaMar Shipping a three-year plus two one-year options for its inspection, repair, and maintenance (IRM) vessel SeaMar Splendid.
The vessel and its crew will support Neptune Energy with its IRM campaigns on the Dutch Continental Shelf from March 2019 until 2021.
SeaMar Splendid will be utilised for air diving support duties.
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy