UAE-based Telford Offshore has acquired a DP3 pipelay and accommodation vessel and six anchor handling vessels following a legal settlement between West African Ventures and Sea Trucks Group.
The DP3 vessel Jascon 30 (pictured) is set to be drydocked in the coming months and upgraded in preparation for utilisation across the globe under the new name Telford 30. It is scheduled for deployment later in 2019.
The anchor handling vessels will be deployed in Nigeria with Afrimarine Charters and will be prepared to commence work on projects during the first quarter of 2019.
- Asis Boats unveils 9m amphibious RIB for Australian tour operator
- VESSEL REVIEW | Munson muscle for the Middle East
- UAE to proceed with Gowind-class corvette acquisition
- COLUMN | Four things the oil and gas industry must change [Offshore Accounts]
- Sovcomflot extends charter for survey ship Vyacheslav Tikhonov
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds