TechnipFMC has been awarded an engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) contract for the Mero 1 pre-salt field located in the Santos Basin at 2,100 metres of water depth offshore Brazil.
The contract was awarded by Petrobras on behalf of the Libra Consortium, comprised of Petrobras, Shell, Total, CNOOC, CNPC, and Pré-Sal Petróleo (PPSA).
The contract covers engineering, procurement, and construction of all rigid lines as well as the installation and pre-commissioning of all the infield riser and flowline system for interconnecting 13 wells to a floating production storage offloading (FPSO) vessel.
It also includes the installation of rigid pipelines, flexible risers and flowlines, steel tube umbilicals, and other required subsea equipment.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy