TechnipFMC has been awarded a contract by ExxonMobil for detailed engineering, procurement, and construction for the newly announced crude expansion project in Beaumont, Texas.
The awarded scope covers the addition of an atmospheric pipe still, a kerosene hydrotreater, a diesel hydrotreater, and benzene recovery at ExxonMobil’s refinery.
The company has also been awarded an integrated engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) contract from Lundin Norway for the Luno II and Rolvsnes development, located in the North Sea at a water depth of 110 metres.
The contract covers the delivery and installation of subsea equipment including umbilicals, rigid flowlines, flexible jumpers, and subsea production systems.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding