Spain’s Boluda Corporación Maritima has added four vessels to subsidiary Port Services.
Added to the Port Services fleet are the port tenders VB Alegranza (pictured), Green Huelva, Amasur 9, and Pardela Chica.
The vessels will operate in the ports of Huelva, Las Palmas, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Austal begins building second trimaran ferry for Fred. Olsen Express
- Rodman delivers second 17m patrol boat to Galician Coast Guard
Ponant takes delivery of Le Bougainville
Meyer Werft delivers Spectrum of the Seas
- LPG tanker rescues skipper of sinking yacht in Caribbean
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Collision with tanker may have caused fishing boat to capsize, Norwegian investigators claim
- Piriou begins building OPV trio for Argentina
- Sevmash Shipbuilding launches drone-capable submarine
- Qatar Petroleum initiates shipbuilding programme for more than 100 new LNG carriers
- TechnipFMC awarded ConocoPhillips EPCI contract