Yinson Energy of Malaysia has awarded DOF Subsea Asia Pacific Region a contract to provide transportation and installation (T&I) services to position and moor the FPSO Helang on the Layang field in Sarawak.
The award includes project management, engineering, towing, and mooring services and is expected to be completed by the third quarter of 2019.
The project will utilise the construction support vessel (CSV) Skandi Hercules.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia