Yinson Energy of Malaysia has awarded DOF Subsea Asia Pacific Region a contract to provide transportation and installation (T&I) services to position and moor the FPSO Helang on the Layang field in Sarawak.
The award includes project management, engineering, towing, and mooring services and is expected to be completed by the third quarter of 2019.
The project will utilise the construction support vessel (CSV) Skandi Hercules.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Awilco orders second semi-submersible drilling rig from Keppel FELS
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang cuts steel for seven tugs for COSCO Shipping Bulk
- Royal IHC to build second TSHD for National Marine Dredging Company
- McDermott awarded Middle East offshore EPCI contract
- Topaz and BP sign contract extension for 12 vessels